[Coral-List] Reef Check Foundation seeks volunteer interns

Reef Check Headquarters rcinfo at reefcheck.org
Fri Apr 17 15:19:59 EDT 2015

Reef Check Foundation seeks volunteer interns to help with a variety of
projects at its new Los Angeles office in Marina del Rey. Project areas
include:

- Marine Biology (data management, data analysis, reporting, preparation of
training materials, kids education)
- Communications (social and traditional media) and Outreach
- Fundraising and Event Planning (including celebrity wrangling)
- Marketing & Sales of our EcoDiver program

Some of our interns have transitioned to paid staff, and many have gone on
to careers in academia, government, other NGOs, development banks and
international organizations such as the United Nations.

Founded in 1996, Reef Check is an ocean conservation organization dedicated
to coral reefs globally and temperate reefs in California. Reef Check is
active in over 90 countries and territories throughout the world. Send your
resume and availability to: rcinfo at reefcheck.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Reef Check Foundation
PO Box 1057 (mail)
17575 Pacific Coast Highway Ste B (deliveries)
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272-1057 USA
Tel: 310-230-2371, 310-230-2360
Fax: 310-230-2376
 <mailto:rcinfo at reefcheck.org> rcinfo at reefcheck.org