[Coral-List] more articles

Mike Emslie M.Emslie at aims.gov.au
Mon Apr 20 21:03:54 EDT 2015

Hi All,
           This is a few months late for this thread but I thought I'd draw your attention to our paper published today in Current Biology examining the effects of the 2004 rezoning of the GBR. Link to the paper is:

http://www.cell.com/current-biology/abstract/S0960-9822%2815%2900137-2

Expectations and Outcomes of Reserve Network Performance following Re-zoning of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park

Michael J. Emslie, Murray Logan, David H. Williamson, Anthony M. Ayling, M. Aaron MacNeil, Daniela Ceccarelli, Alistair J. Cheal, Richard D. Evans, Kerryn A. Johns, Michelle J. Jonker, Ian R. Miller, Kate Osborne, Garry R. Russ, Hugh P.A. Sweatman
DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.cub.2015.01.073

Cheers
Mike

Mike Emslie
Experimental Scientist/Coral Reef Ecologist
Long Term Monitoring Program
Australian Institute of Marine Science

Ph +61 7 47 534 530