[Coral-List] Stephen Spotte articles now available online

Delbeek, Charles CDelbeek at calacademy.org
Sun Aug 2 14:07:52 EDT 2015

The below is from Stephen Spotte whose name many of you may recognize as the author of several books and papers dealing with aquarium water chemistry, exhibit design and filtration systems over the years relevant to both the research and public aquarium communities.

Best regards,

J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc.
Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Cell: 415.859.0420
Fax: 415.379.5304

cdelbeek at calacademy.org<mailto:cdelbeek at calacademy.org>
www.calacademy.org<x-msg://27/www.calacademy.org>

55 Music Concourse Dr.
Golden Gate Park
San Francisco CA 94118

Discover nature's secret language in Color of Life, a dazzling new exhibit-now open.

I wonder if you'd do me a favor and announce to the aquarist groups that my journal articles are now available for free download at ResearchGate.net<http://ResearchGate.net>.  I've been receiving hundreds of electronic reprint requests every year for various articles, and this move now stashes them at a single location in cyberspace where anyone can read or download them.  The few not posted yet are still restricted by copyright.

Thanks!

Steve