[Coral-List] Educational Video Explaining Coral Basics

Booth, Charles E. (Biology) booth at easternct.edu
Mon Dec 7 13:17:52 EST 2015

There was an old (1983) episode of Nova (produced by the Boston Public
Television station, WGBH) called Cities of Coral.  Watching it now it
appears dated, but it isn¹t bad- some segments have excellent photography
and good scientific information (e.g. Spawning coral polyps), others are
more Œgee whiz¹ type fluff.    It is on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTBhU7Mx1cg

Chuck Booth

Dr. Charles E. Booth
Dept. of Biology