[Coral-List] Educational Video Explaining Coral Basics, Know of Any?

Steve Palumbi spalumbi at stanford.edu
Mon Dec 7 12:06:38 EST 2015

Hi Jeremy, two videos of ours that have been pretty popular are

What is a Coral? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47vGQh4BGKM <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47vGQh4BGKM>

Others about corals and climate change are on the Microdocs channel on YouTube

and an animation we did with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute on the fundamentals of bleaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfGIKiSwwQ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZfGIKiSwwQ>

best of luck with this!
Steve

Stephen R. Palumbi
Harold A Miller Director, Hopkins Marine Station
Jane and Marshall Steel Professor of Biology
Stanford University