[Coral-List] Educational Video Explaining Coral Basics

Jeremy Raynor jmraynor at eckerd.edu
Tue Dec 8 22:07:12 EST 2015

Dear Coral List Participants,

Thank you all for providing inside and media regarding this thread.

I really appreciate all the helpful feed back and the videos, I am in the
process of checking them all out. I am glad to see this forum serve to
bring educational resources to the surface, as I think we can all agree the
science regarding the critical state of corals is well defined, however I
feel it is the out-reach and educational aspect that sometimes seems
foreign to us scientists.

Best Regards,
Jeremy