[Coral-List] Coral-List Membership and Education Drive

Paul Sammarco psammarco at lumcon.edu
Thu Dec 10 10:24:34 EST 2015

Dear Jim,

These are some good ideas.  May I recommend that if people choose to follow
this lead, that they only post "abstracts" that they think are relevant to
debated issues and the list as a whole.  There are many good papers out
there that can help us to understand the basis of many of the problems our
ecosystems are experiencing, and perhaps it would be best to focus on these.
I think this would also help to avoid the overload.

Just a thought.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul W. Sammarco, Ph.D.
Professor
Louisiana Universities Marine Consortium (LUMCON)
8124 Hwy. 56
Chauvin, LA  70344-2110

1-985-851-2876 (tel)
1-985-851-2874 (FAX)