[Coral-List] NEW RELEASE: Caribbean Coral Reef Watch Bulletin Vol 1_Issue 7

Shelly-Ann Cox scox at cimh.edu.bb
Fri Dec 11 07:20:08 EST 2015

Seasons Greetings Ocean Stewards,

We're pleased to announce the release of the latest issue of the
Caribbean Coral Reef Watch Bulletin!

ANNONCEMENT: THERMAL STRESS CONDITIONS IN THE CARIBBEAN ARE PREDICTED TO
BE BELOW BLEACHING LEVELS IN THE COMING WEEKS.

Read more here: http://bit.ly/1HXikmH

The next issue will be published in May 2016. It was indeed our pleasure
providing you with this timely product this year and we look forward to
your support in 2016.

Best wishes,
Shelly-Ann

---
Shelly-Ann Cox
Research Associate
The Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (CIMH)
Address: Husbands, St. James, Barbados
Tel: 1(246)425-1362/3
Fax: 1(246)424-4733
Skype ID: shellyanncox