[Coral-List] Crowd funding for coral reefs of the Indian Ocean. 4 days left!

Benjamin Cowburn benjamindcowburn at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 10 09:59:17 EST 2015

Dear List,
Thanks so much for all the great feedback and donations from people last
time I posted. For my 2nd and last post I encourage you to watch a short
video update I made https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo7Qd_3ZkoE .

I have received tremendous positive interest through this campaign and have
made 93% of my £7000 target. However if I don't make it to 100% I get
nothing.
If you can please consider donating
http://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/futureforcoral/?
If you can't please share this video with someone who can.
Thanks again,
Many thanks,
Benjamin Cowburn
PhD student, Ocean Research and Conservation Student, Oxford
http://www.zoo.ox.ac.uk/group/oceans/people/BC.html

facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/Future-for-Coral/647465975364032>
twitter <https://twitter.com/Futureforcoral>

Disclaimer: This project is strictly not for profit with all the
proceedings being used for charitable purposes.