[Coral-List] liquid nitrogen in the Maldives

Andrew Bruckner Bruckner at livingoceansfoundation.org
Fri Feb 13 11:11:47 EST 2015

Hello,
 We will be conducting research near the Maldives (Chagos, British Indian Ocean Territory) over the coming months and am in need of liquid nitrogen to "charge" a dry shipper (for transportation of frozen coral specimens). Does anyone know if it is possible to get liquid nitrogen in the Maldives? The general consensus is "no," but I find this hard to believe! Any information anyone may have, particularly those who have worked there before, would be greatly appreciated. Please contact at andersonblairmayfield at gmail.com<mailto:andersonblairmayfield at gmail.com> or me.

Thanks!

Andy

Andrew Bruckner, Ph.D.
Chief Scientist, Khaled bin Sultan Living Oceans Foundation, 8181 Professional Place, Suite 215, Landover, MD 20785, 301 577 1288 ext. 203
SCIENCE WITHOUT BORDERS(r)