[Coral-List] New article - metabolite profiles of Symbiodinium

"Anke Klüter" AnkeKlueter at gmx.de
Mon Feb 23 10:46:26 EST 2015

   Dear Colleagues,

   I   would   like  to  share  our  recently  published  paper,  in  the
   journal Metabolites. Described aremetabolite profiles of four cultured
   species
   of Symbiodinium; S. microadriaticum (cp-type A194),S. minutum (cp-type
   B184), S. psygmophilum (cp-type  B224) and S. trenchii (cp-type D206).
   Metabolite profiles were shown to differ among Symbiodinium species and were
   found to be affected by their physiological response to growth in different
   temperatures and light regimes.

   Klueter, A.; Crandall, J.B.; Archer, F.I.; Teece, M.A.; Coffroth, M.A.
   Taxonomic and Environmental Variation of Metabolite Profiles in Marine
   Dinoflagellates  of the Genus Symbiodinium. Metabolites 2015, 5, 74-99
   [1]http://www.mdpi.com/2218-1989/5/1/74/