[Coral-List] Some thoughts on how to tell the bleaching story

Peter Sale sale at uwindsor.ca
Tue Jan 6 16:29:06 EST 2015

Hi all,
For want of a better way to welcome the new year, I spent some time
thinking about how we can tell the story of coral bleaching more
effectively than we have been.  I fear our message is becoming "old news"
and is not resonating with enough people.  My thoughts on this are at
http://www.petersalebooks.com/?p=1823

I encourage others to work on building better stories too.  Its time for
Randy Olson to discover that his 'coral reef colleagues' are capable of
telling an important story effectively.

Best to all for 2015.
Peter Sale

sale at uwindsor.ca                 @PeterSale3