[Coral-List] Time to submit news items and announcements for publication in REEF ENCOUNTER

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:18:38 EST 2015

Dear Coral-Listers,

May I draw to your attention that the next issue of the ISRS
(International Society for Reef Studies) news journal "REEF ENCOUNTER"
is due for publication in 4 weeks time, in late February.

So now is the time to submit any reef related news or announcements that
you would like to have included for the attention of the society's large
and growing membership.

If you are not familiar with it, you can check out REEF ENCOUNTER by
visiting the society's website (at www.coralreefs.org) where past issues
are available for downloading free-of-charge.

News items may concern new projects or programmes, laboratory or
facility developments, international initiatives or individual
achievements, etc. and can vary in length between one paragraph and a
whole page, and accompanying illustrations are welcome.

Announcements typical concern forthcoming scientific meetings or
workshops, field or laboratory course, etc. They should not exceed half
a page.

Please send NEWS items to the news editor Sue Wells (email:
suewells1212 at gmail.com)
Please send ANNOUNCEMENTS to me, Rupert Ormond, chief-editor(email
rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com)

With thanks,

Rupert Ormond

Corresponding Secretary, ISRS.
Chief Editor, Reef Encounter
Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh; King Abdulaziz University, Jeddah

---