[Coral-List] please comment

Elizabeth Silleck elizabeth.silleck at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 12:04:43 EDT 2015

Steve, that is an excellent point. I do not have numbers, but if anyone has
contacts with a local business who would testify, in specific detail, about
their revenue streams relative to dive/long-term stay tourism vs. cruise
ships, it could be powerful also. I know my friends in Cozumel who run a
dive shop will tell you the same thing--many of the cruise ship tourists
get their wrist bands, spend the day lounging at an all-inclusive consuming
free drinks, and MAYBE buy cheap trinkets in town.