[Coral-List] reefs in the Spratly Islands, South China Sea

Mark Eakin mark.eakin at noaa.gov
Tue Jul 7 11:36:59 EDT 2015

New headline? Chinese prevent bleaching in Spratly Islands by paving over corals first.

Cheers,
Mark

C. Mark Eakin, Ph.D.
Coordinator, NOAA Coral Reef Watch
Center for Satellite Applications and Research
Satellite Oceanography & Climate Division
e-mail: mark.eakin at noaa.gov
url: coralreefwatch.noaa.gov

NOAA Center for Weather and Climate Prediction (NCWCP)
5830 University Research Ct., E/RA32
College Park, MD 20740
Office: (301) 683-3320     Fax: (301) 683-3301
Mobile: (301) 502-8608    SOCD Office: (301) 683-3300

"I reject the notion that sound ecology and a strong economy are mutually exclusive.”
— George H. W. Bush, June 12, 1989