[Coral-List] Danjugan Island Sanctuary (Philippines)

Peter Raines rainespeter at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 12:23:53 EDT 2015

MESSAGE FROM ANDERS PAULSSON:

Dear Friends of Danjugan Sanctuary. A year ago we had the fortune of
Swedish singer Frank Ådahl
making a new Soul version of the *Danjugan Sanctuary* song. Songs about
Coral Reefs play an important
role for raising public awareness of the sacred beauty of these life
supporting ecosystems.

We can also look forward to visuals for this sound track by the brilliant
film maker Carlo Ledesma, son of Gerry Ledesma who is the president of
Philippine Reef and Rainforest Conservation www.prrcf.org

Until this has been realized, I hope you will accept my slideshow with many
pictures from Danjugan Island and other beautiful coral reefs and some of
the people who are contributing to the survival of these natural wonders of
our seas:https://youtu.be/JmrBJdX0alo

Anders Paulsson
*www.anderspaulsson.com <http://www.anderspaulsson.com>*

Best wishes,