[Coral-List] Increased Travel to Cuba - Possible Reef Impacts

Shelley Davis nellissc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 15:45:52 EDT 2015

I'm a new writer for ReefNation, and I'm working on an article about how
the relaxed travel restrictions to Cuba might affect the health of the
pristine reefs due to increased tourism and the economic boost.  I would
love to hear any of your expert opinions on the issue.

Also let me know if I may quote your input in the article.  I'm writing for
reefnation.com.  I also volunteer as a social media contributor with Ocean
Research Foundation and I will likely post there as well.

Thanks in advance!

Shelley Davis
nellissc at gmail.com