[Coral-List] [EXTERNAL] Offer to lend a SediMeter instrument

Jordan-Sellers, Terri SAJ Terri.Jordan-Sellers at usace.army.mil
Tue Jun 2 08:00:36 EDT 2015

Thank you for your kind offer, however, dredging offshore was finished months ago. Now we are only in post construction monitoring. This would have been an interesting effort had the offer been made sometime during construction which began in November 2013.

Best regards.

Terri Jordan-Sellers
Senior Biologist
USACE Jacksonville District.