[Coral-List] NOAA CRCP National Coral Reef Monitoring Program Coordinator position opening

Jennifer Koss - NOAA Federal jennifer.koss at noaa.gov
Tue Jun 16 14:30:52 EDT 2015

Please excuse any cross postings.  The NCRMP position is within NOAA's
Coral Reef Conservation Program and the successful applicant will be
working in Silver Spring, MD.  Feel free to distribute this widely.

*NOAA CRCP National Coral Reef Monitoring Program Coordinator -* The
Baldwin Group, Inc. (TBG), a contractor to the National Oceanic and
Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Office for Coastal Management (OCM),
seeks an exceptional individual to serve as the National Coral Reef
Monitoring Program (NCRMP) coordinator at NOAA’s offices in Silver Spring,
Maryland. The successful applicant will assist the manager of the NOAA
Coral Reef Conservation Program to develop partnerships across NOAA and
externally that support program activities; lead national monitoring,
strategic planning, and reporting activities; and coordinate and assist
program teams in their monitoring, planning, implementation, and project
execution. The successful applicant is also responsible for
“shore-to-center” stewardship of all the program’s data sets and
publications. This stewardship includes tracking the program teams’
analysis-ready data and metadata submissions; ensuring the adherence of
data quality assurance and quality control protocols; facilitating the
submission of data, data sets, and data products to the NOAA National Data
Centers for archiving; and overseeing the delivery of publications, media,
and metadata to the Coral Reef Information System. For more information see
http://www.tbgva.net/careers.html#coralreef001.

--

*"We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it
is to sail or to watch - we are going back from whence we came."*

*~John F. Kennedy
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/j/john_f_kennedy.html>*

*Jennifer L Koss*

*Acting Director, NOAA Coral Reef Conservation Program*

*NOS/OCM/Corals - 10400*

*1305 East-West Highway*

*Silver Spring, MD 20910*

*240.338.2161 (cell)*