[Coral-List] Climate change

Vassil Zlatarski vzlatarski at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 20:14:41 EDT 2015

Dear Dennis,

Sorry, I don't have a link and didn't include bibliographical data, because
they were mentioned in Coral-List two months ago.

Schoch, Robert M.  2012.  Forgotten civilization: the role of solar
outbursts in our past and future.  Inner Traditions.  Rochester, Vermont.

Best,

Vassil

Vassil Zlatarski
D.Sc. (Biology), Ph.D. (Geology)