[Coral-List] Conformation bias

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 20 12:59:57 EDT 2015

No point in focusing on the Pope's comments relating to anthropogenic climate change, but what about his statements dealing more directly with oceans and coral reefs? Check out sections 40 and 41. How do his conclusions hold up under peer review?
http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en/encyclicals/documents/papa-francesco_20150524_enciclica-laudato-si.pdf

Sent from my iPhone