[Coral-List] How to "green" the dive?

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 23:04:27 EST 2015

Hello Coral Listers,
I am the editor of *Scuba Diver AUSTRALASIA* magazine, based out of
Singapore.
I'd like to put together an "Eco Diving" issue for Asia Pacific and thought
I would go to the best source of responsible diving knowledge - you!
I want to be sure I am giving our readers the best information possible
about creating eco conscious dive holidays.
Some questions for the experts:

   - What do you think the most important considerations for eco-conscious
   divers should be? Transport, equipment, destination, food and accommodation?
   - What do you think is the most important thing that divers should know
   or do to help protect coral reefs?
   - Are there any resorts or dive centres in Asia Pacific that you know
   about that exemplify eco diving practices?
   - Is there anything else you think it is important to share with Asia's
   divers about eco conscious diving and dive holidays?

Looking forward to learning from the best!
Best
Alice

Editor | *Scuba Diver OCEAN PLANET* | *Scuba Diver AUSTRALASIA*