[Coral-List] Best Non-Toxic Marine Epoxy?

Jeff Gomas divergomas at gmail.com
Wed Mar 11 07:49:23 EDT 2015

I would try getting in touch with Coral Restoration Foundation in Key Largo
(coralrestoration.org). They have done restoration work which involved the
use of epoxy.

Good luck!

Jeff Gomas
CEO & Tutor
Keys Tutoring | Enhancing Education for all Students
PO Box 372600 | Key Largo, FL 33037
p: 305.978.2372 | e: Jeff at KeysTutoring.com