[Coral-List] Best Non-Toxic Marine Epoxy?

Shimrit Perkol-Finkel shimrit at searc-consulting.com
Thu Mar 12 07:36:55 EDT 2015

We've successfully used marine epoxy (Subcoat S. Veneziani) for
transplantation of fucoid algae. As the algae frond was successfully
encapsulated in the epoxy with no damage, I strongly believe it would be
great for coral restoration.

I got it in Italy at the time, hope you can find it or something similar.

Best,

Shimrit

On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 6:22 PM, Hannah Aichelman <hannahaichelman at gmail.com