[Coral-List] Best Non-Toxic Marine Epoxy?

Massimo Ponti massimo.ponti at unibo.it
Fri Mar 13 11:18:13 EDT 2015

Hi all, I used same epoxy (Subcoat S. Veneziani) for trasplanting
gorgonian in the Mediterranean Sea. This epoxy created very turbid
water and it may be toxic if used in aquaria without high water
renewal, while in the open sea the dilution prevent risks. For small
application in aquaria I would suggest Milliput.

Best regards
Massimo