[Coral-List] How to "green" the dive?

Alice Grainger alicetgrainger at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 02:47:01 EDT 2015

Hello Coral Listers,
HUGE thanks for the incredible responses to my request for information on
"greening" the dive. Due to the sheer volume of replies, I may not have had
a chance to respond to everyone directly, but want to express my heartfelt
thanks for taking the time to share your valuable information with me.
I am now slowly collating everything and hope the result will be well
informed and entertaining at the same time. Hopefully this Eco Diving issue
will contribute to some much needed improvements in the industry.
Thanks again!
Very best
Alice