[Coral-List] Where do we stand?

Steve Mussman sealab at earthlink.net
Fri Mar 20 10:18:59 EDT 2015

We now have a state with extensive coastline and coral reefs suppressing the use of the term climate change. My industry (scuba) which is fundamentally conjoined with coral reefs views climate change as a non-issue. We have a self-proclaimed climate change denier as chairman of the Senate Environmental Committee. And we have a scientific community that has essentially become mute and submissive in response to implied threats and innuendo. Is our only consolation to be found in the fact that some corals show a capacity to adapt? Is this where we stand?

Sent from my iPhone