[Coral-List] Tobago coral reef monitoring data from the 1997-98 bleaching event

jennie mallela j_mallela at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 21:05:23 EDT 2015

Dear coral Listers,
I was wondering if anyone has access to coral reef monitoring data from Tobago (Trinidad & Tobago, Southern Caribbean) for the late 1990's, in particular covering the mass coral bleaching event (1997-98). I know CARICOMP was running at the time but I can't seem to locate (and hopefully access) the original data sets. Many of the links on the web page now seem inactive.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
Thank you,Jennie
Dr. Jennie Mallela
 Research Fellow (ARC DECRA)
 Divisions of: Evolution, Ecology & Genetics, & Earth Environment
 Research School of Biology & Research School of Earth Sciences
 The Australian National University
 Canberra, ACT 0200, Australia.
 P: +61 2 612 52534
 E:  Jennie.Mallela at anu.edu.au