[Coral-List] Reassessing Coral Reefs

Judith Lang jlang at riposi.net
Thu Mar 26 17:35:31 EDT 2015

Dear Steve,
Regarding whether climate change should be addressed via adaptation versus mitigation, it seems to me that we're already in a state that both are desperately needed.

It's easy to get discouraged, but I was recently reminded by a wise young graduate student that, "It's never too little and never too late." For their sake, and for the sake of future generations, the "oldies" amongst us can't allow ourselves to think or act as if mitigation is impossible.

Judy Lang
AGRRA Scientific Coordinator