[Coral-List] One Position Just Opened With A Scholarship - Science under Sail Expeditions - 2015 Bahamas Coral Reef Research Mission

SUS Expeditions info at scienceundersail.org
Thu May 14 17:47:23 EDT 2015

Science under Sail Institute For Exploration (SUSiE) has re-opened the application process to fill an open spot aboard Leg 3. With a last minute cancellation, we have one position now available (with scholarship for the right person) to be filled immediately. We are looking for serious applicants (undergrads, grads, and gap year) who are ready to climb aboard and participate in a unique off-the-grid coral reef science & sailing expedition.  Complete details can be found inside the online application.
Leg 3 Expedition dates are: July 9 - July 26

Visit www.scienceundersail.org & click apply to access the online application.

Follow Us On The Web
[Blog] [Facebook] [Instagram] [Twitter] [Flickr] [Vimeo]