[Coral-List] Happy Anniversary!

Billy Causey - NOAA Federal billy.causey at noaa.gov
Mon May 25 13:08:22 EDT 2015

Congratulations Jim, Mike and Lew!  Happy Birthday to the Coral List!

You have provided 20 years of invaluable service to the coral reef
community. Thank you all for what you have done!!

Sincerely,
Billy

Billy D. Causey, Ph.D.
Southeast Regional Director
NOAA's Office of National Marine Sanctuaries

33 East Quay Road
Key West, Florida 33040

Phone:
305 809 4670 office