[Coral-List] [NEWSENDER] - Happy Anniversary!

Yvette Elisa Yvette at curacao-sea-aquarium.com
Mon May 25 14:57:46 EDT 2015

Happy Anniversary! I have learned and am learning so much from all.
Am grateful to all that are sharing their knowledge and findings. I also
Loooove the interactions.
Kind regards,

Ivette Eliza, Pedagogue & Tourist Guide
Education Department section Schools & Groups
Phone    (+5999) 461-6666 ext. 208
E-mail     Yvette at curacao-sea-aquarium.com