[Coral-List] Help with a contact for Hans Fricke

david arnold northwester at comcast.net
Wed May 27 12:36:14 EDT 2015

For a coral photo project I am trying to find Dr. Hans Fricke, formerly of the Max-Planck Institute and the Jago submersible dive team. I am told Dr. Fricke has older beautiful pictures (transparencies) of thriving hard corals in the Red Sea, particularly from Eilat, Isreal. My contact information leads no where. If anyone has recent information about whereabouts, please feel free to contact me personally.

Regards,
David Arnold
northwester at comast.net <mailto:northwester at comast.net>
617 827 8609