[Coral-List] Sign a Petition in support of the ISRS Statement on Coral Bleaching and Climate Change

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 15:03:46 EST 2015

Dear Coral-Listers and ISRS members,

have now set up a on-line petition in support of the ISRS Consensus
Statement on the iPetitions website.  It can be found at:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/isrs-stop-climate-change-killing-coral-reefs

_Please do sign up to indicate your own support, and, as importantly (if
we are to accumulate meaningful numbers) email this link to all your
friends and contacts urging them to do likewise and similarly to email
their friends and contacts in turn._

Other suggestions for supporting our climate change campaign can be
found in an article by Sue Wells (who will be attending the Paris COP21
events on behalf of ISRS) at the front of the new edition of Reef
Encounter (downloadable from the ISRS website: www.coralreefs.org).

Apologies it has taken a little while to set up this obvious step, but
it has taken time to investigate options!

Best wishes to all,

Rupert Ormond
Corresponding Secretary, ISRS
Professor, Heriot-Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, UK.

--

*Prof. Rupert Ormond
*Co-Director, Marine Conservation International

---