[Coral-List] 3 Latin American Echinoderm Conference 2016

Juan José Alvarado juanalva76 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 10:50:36 EST 2015

We are happy to inform you that the forthcoming 3 Latin American Echinoderm Conference, will be celebrated between Monday 18 to Friday 22 of July 2016, in San José, COSTA RICA, Central America. The event will take place in the Research City, University of Costa Rica, San Pedro.The event is open to any presentation on echinoderm research. We encourage colleagues to present results of their novel and innovating research. Currently, we have started to organize sessions on Fishery and Aquaculture, Biodiversity, Molecular Phylogeny, Ecology, Geology and Paleontology, Ecophysiology and Acidification and Climate Change. However, other topics are more than welcome, and anybody interested in organizing such sessions should contact the organizers of the event as soon as possible (red.equinodermos.la at gmail.com).We are looking forward to welcome you to Costa Rica in July 2016 in order to have interesting sessions with participants from all over the Latin American, the Caribbean and the Iberian Peninsula (including the Canary Island). And last but not least, Costa Rica with its two coasts is a beautiful place well known for its impressive biodiversity, which offers innumerable options to visit the most diverse places.http://rediberoamericanaequinodermos.com/en/welcome-2/
 Juan José Alvarado Barrientos
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Escuela de Biología/Museo de ZoologíaCentro de Investigación en Ciencias del Mar y Limnología (CIMAR)
Universidad de Costa Rica
11501-2060, San José
Costa RicaFax: (506) 2511-3280Tel: (506) 2511-2200juan.alvarado at ucr.ac.crjuanalva76@yahoo.comhttp://www.researcherid.com/rid/A-4002-2012www.researchgate.net/profile/Juan_Alvarado4
http://www.mendeley.com/profiles/juan-jose-alvarado/
https://scholar.google.es/citations?hl=es&user=1aoMfFIAAAAJ&view_op=list_works&citft=1&citft=2&email_for_op=juan.alvarado.ba%40gmail.comxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx