[Coral-List] Coral genomics and historical population sizes

Jean-François Flot jflot at ulb.ac.be
Thu Oct 29 10:10:07 EDT 2015

Hi Misha,

Interesting that you mention Hi-C. It is a great technique and I have
been using it quite a bit lately, but in case Coral-Listers wonder what
it is and how it can be used to assemble and phase genomes they may find
the following review useful:
Flot J-F, Marie-Nelly H, Koszul R (2015) Contact genomics: scaffolding
and phasing (meta)genomes using chromosome 3D physical signatures. FEBS
Letters 589:2966–2974
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.febslet.2015.04.034 (open access)

Cheers,
Jean-François

--
Jean-François Flot, Ph.D.
Evolutionary Biology & Ecology - C.P. 160/12