[Coral-List] Florida Key temperature records for 2006 and 2007

Chuanmin Hu huc at usf.edu
Thu Oct 29 12:54:07 EDT 2015

Dear Chris:
We have implemented a virtual buoy system to generate monthly and weekly
SST (and other parameters) from satellite measurements:
http://optics.marine.usf.edu
Try click on Virtual Buoy Products => Florida Reef Tract => Station 01,
and then click on "Florida Reef Track Clickable Map" to select your
location of interest. Then you'll have time series graphs and ASCII
files for each parameter for that station.

These are generated from daily MODIS data so we can extract the daily
data offline for the MLRF1 station only.
Cheers, Chuanmin