[Coral-List] Postdoctoral position in Benthic Ecology at UNC Wilmington

Pawlik, Joseph pawlikj at uncw.edu
Tue Sep 1 15:46:14 EDT 2015

Dear Colleague,

Please pass this announcement to any students or colleagues who might be interested.  I'm looking for a Postdoctoral Research Associate in any area of benthic ecology.  Recent projects in my lab have focused on suspension feeder ecology on oyster reefs and coral reefs.  The position is available immediately, with an initial term of one-year (renewable up to three years with successful annual evaluations).  The link will take you to the full position description.

https://jobs.uncw.edu/postings/3188

Thanks.

Chris

Christopher Finelli
Professor and Chair
Department of Biology and Marine Biology
University of North Carolina Wilmington
601 S. College Rd
Wilmington, NC 28403
finellic at uncw.edu<mailto:finellic at uncw.edu>
Ph: 910.962.3487
Fax: 910.962.4066

** This email is a public record under North Carolina Law.  As such, it is subject to public review and archiving for up to 10 years. Destruction of a public record is a criminal offense.

** Please send all personal correspondence to cm.finelli(at)gmail.com