[Coral-List] Applications open for SCB Marine Small Grants Program (Deadline - Oct 1st)

SCBMarine Communications scbmarinecomms at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 04:01:34 EDT 2015

Dear Friends,

The Society for Conservation Biology, Marine Section, is pleased to
announce that applications are open for our *new* Small Grants program!
The program provides funding ($500 – 700 USD) to marine conservation
research projects in areas of acute need, especially for research in the
developing world, or for those organizations with limited access to
conservation funding. Apply now!

Application deadline is Oct. 1st, 2015

Eligibility:  members of SCB Marine.  If you are not a member yet, follow
these simple instructions:

-        Join or renew your membership at the Society for Conservation
Biology (http://conbio.org/membership/become-a-member)

-        Log in to the member area

-        In the vertical bar on the right-hand side of the webpage under
“My Society Involvement”, click “Join a Section”

-        Choose “Marine”!  Note: SCB members may join up to two sections
for free

To apply, visit: http://birenheide.com/scbmarinegrants/index.php

For more information and guidelines, see:
http://conbio.org/groups/sections/marine/small-grants

Please apply, and share the news of the program and funding availability
with friends and colleagues!

Sincerely,

SCB Marine Section