[Coral-List] Teacher Scientist Partnership

mdemetr at biophi.org mdemetr at biophi.org
Sun Apr 17 13:14:08 EDT 2016

Dear Colleagues,
I want to let you know about a LinkedInGroup Teacher Scientist Partnership that may be of interest. The T/Spartnership group is designed to build community and partnerships related toscience education. It is designed to serve at least 3 distinct types ofscientists 1.scientific content researchers (bench scientists, theoreticalscientists, field scientists, etc.), 2. Science education researchers, and 3.science education practitioners (teachers, instructors, educators, interpreter,etc.) and welcomes people with diverse roles and expertise (PI, programmanagers, evaluators, participants, students, fellows, funding officers,administrators, etc.). It is hoped thatnew teams and projects will form from this group and that teams from grantssuch as DRK-12, GK-12, Noyce, MSP, SEPA, SEDAPA, ITEST, ADVANCE, AISL, etc.will contribute to this group.
I am hoping that we can start avirtual conversation about Teacher Scientist Partnerships (formation ofassociation, international/national/regional meetings, publications, funding,etc.)
Please spread the word to your colleagues who may beinterested in Teacher Scientist Partnerships!
https://www.linkedin.com/topic/group/teacher-scientist-partnership?gid=8296900
(If you have trouble with the link, please copy and paste orsearch for teacher scientist partnership within www.linkedin.com )
If you do not have a LinkedIn account and you would like tobe kept in the loop by email please let me know and we can develop an emaillist.
Thanks,
Melissa

Melissa K. Demetrikopoulos, Ph.D.
Director of Scientific Communications and
Chair, Division of Program Development and Assessment
Institute for Biomedical Philosophy
PO Box 1528
Dunedin, FL 34697
TEL: 305-240-1522