[Coral-List] Science communication as a moral imperative

Charles Delbeek cdelbeek at calacademy.org
Thu Aug 25 07:29:21 EDT 2016

Thought I would share this blog entry by our executive director, Dr. Jon
Foley. Seems relevant given the recent discussions on this list about coral
reef scientists communicating issues with the public.

https://the-macroscope.org/science-communication-as-a-moral-imperative-14188eb7d797#.s1lxjjyps

*J. Charles Delbeek, M.Sc. *Assistant Curator, Steinhart Aquarium
California Academy of Sciences

Desk: 415.379.5303
Fax: 415.379.5304

*cdelbeek at calacademy.org <cdelbeek at calacademy.org> *www.calacademy.org

55 Music Concourse Dr.

Golden Gate Park

San Francisco CA 94118

Facebook <http://www.facebook.com/calacademy> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/calacademy>

bioGraphic is a new multimedia magazine featuring beautiful and surprising
stories from the natural world, powered by the California Academy of
Sciences. Visit www.biographic.com