[Coral-List] short survey on coral transplantation projects

Dr. Sebastian Ferse sebastian.ferse at leibniz-zmt.de
Mon Dec 12 03:44:59 EST 2016

Dear Coral Listers,

we are currently conducting an online survey as a part of an assessment of
coral reef restoration projects in different parts of the world. The survey
aims to gain an overview of current best practices and to improve the
success of reef restoration. While we have been able to identify a number of
contacts from information published online, we assume that many projects
will only be known locally or regionally and might be difficult to locate
for us. We thus ask for your kind help in reaching out to persons or
projects currently involved in any form of reef restoration that involves
coral transplantation.

Participation in the survey is possible via this online form:
 <https://survey.leibniz-zmt.de/index.php/283442?lang=en>
https://survey.leibniz-zmt.de/index.php/283442?lang=en

The provided information will be treated confidentially, and will be used
only for the purpose of this research project. Respondents do not have to
provide identifying information unless they choose to do so. We are
asking for the name of the respondents’ organizations only to track who has
already responded to the survey. Should they chose to provide it,
information on identity will be stored separately from the responses and
will not be linked to them. At the end of the survey, respondents can leave
their contact information in order to receive information on the results.
You can contact us for any questions or comments at
transplantationsurvey at zmt-bremen.de.

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Lena Rölfer
Dr. Sebastian Ferse

_________________________

Dr. Sebastian Ferse

Leader, work group Human Agency, Resilience and Diversity in Coral Reefs

Phone: +49-421-238 00 28

Fax: +49-421-238 00 30

e-mail:  <mailto:sebastian.ferse at leibniz-zmt.de>
sebastian.ferse at leibniz-zmt.de

REPICORE Website:  <http://repicore.zmt-bremen.com/>
http://repicore.zmt-bremen.com/

Leibniz-Zentrum für Marine Tropenökologie (ZMT) GmbH

 Leibniz Center for Tropical Marine Ecology

 Fahrenheitstrasse 6

D-28359 Bremen

Germany

Phone: +49-421-238 00 0