[Coral-List] PROCEEDINGS OF THE 13TH INTERNATIONAL CORAL REEF SYMPOSIUM PUBLISHED

Rupert Ormond rupert.ormond.mci at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 09:12:09 EST 2016

Dear Coral-Listers,

A note to inform the Reef Community that the International Society for
Reef Studies (ISRS) has now published on-line the Proceedings of the
13th International Coral Reef Symposium (ICRS13), that was held in
Honolulu, Hawaii from 19th - 24th June, earlier this year (2016).
The Proceedings, which are entitled "Bridging Science to Policy" and run
to 622 pages, are edited by Chuck Birkeland, Steve Coles and Narrisssa
Spies, and contain all the referee-approved papers submitted for
inclusion following the end of the Symposium.
All the papers may be downloaded individually as pdf. files and without
charge (to those who attended ICRS13, as well as those who did not) from
the relevant page of the ISRS website:
http://coralreefs.org/conferences-and-workshops/proceedings-of-icrs13-2016/

The plenary presentations are not included in the Proceedings but were
recorded in video format and may be viewed on the ISRS Group Vimeo Site
at: https://vimeo.com/ groups/342636 <https://vimeo.com/%20groups/342636>

The full book of abstracts may be downloaded from the ISRS Membership
Services Conference page at:
https://www.sgmeet.com/icrs2016/static/files/ICRS-2016-Abstract-Book.pdf

These downloads are available to non-members as well as members, but we
urge non-members, as a seasonal treat to themselves, to consider
joining, and help us pass the 2000 membership mark that we are fast
approaching! Membership dues are not expensive and you can join via our
membership page at: