[Coral-List] Fisheries Society of the British Isles - 50th Anniversary Symposium, 3–7 July 2017

Stephen simpsonstephen at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 13:44:55 EST 2016

Dear Coral Listers,

In 2017 the Fisheries Society of the British Isles celebrates its 50th Anniversary.

To mark this major milestone, the FSBI 50th Anniversary Symposium (FSBI17) welcomes fish biologists from around the world to present their cutting edge research, discuss key directions for fish biology and celebrate the work of the FSBI.

The Call for Abstracts for FSBI17, to be held in Exeter (UK) on 3–7 July 2017, is now OPEN!

http://www.exeter.ac.uk/fsbi17/

We have secured a stellar lineup of Plenary Lectures (including two that focus on coral reef fish), and now welcome your Abstracts for Presentations, Speed Talks and Posters.

We look forward to welcoming you to Exeter next summer.

Merry Christmas and Happy 2017,

Steve Simpson, Iain Barber & the local organising committee

Dr Stephen D. Simpson
Associate Professor in Marine Biology & Global Change
University of Exeter

Biosciences, College of Life and Environmental Sciences
Geoffrey Pope, Stocker Road
Exeter, EX4 4QD, UK

Tel: +44 (0) 1392 722714 / +44 (0) 7900551883
Email: S.Simpson at exeter.ac.uk / simpsonstephen at hotmail.com
Web: http://biosciences.exeter.ac.uk/staff/index.php?web_id=Stephen_Simpson