[Coral-List] Director, Program Evaluation and Learning (Rare Fish Forever)

Helen Fox hfox at hawaii.edu
Mon Feb 8 23:00:27 EST 2016

Dear Coral-Listers,

While I’m no longer at Rare, I’m happy to help them find a replacement—a
cool opportunity for the right candidate, so please circulate to your
networks (and apologies for cross-posting).  The Director of Program
Evaluation and Learning will inform adaptive management and scaling up by
ensuring high-quality monitoring, data management, and analysis to evaluate
the performance Fish Forever and to learn across the program. S/he will
work closely with key partners, including for Fish Forever (UCSB and EDF)
and the Vibrant Oceans Initiative (Oceana). Interested candidates should
apply via the website (rare.org/careers) and are welcome to contact Nakul
Saran, the VP of Fish Forever at nsaran at rare.org.

Thanks and all best,

Helen Fox

fox.conservation at gmail.com