[Coral-List] STINAPA releases 'Junior Rangers Explore' educational videos - 1st episode 'Sea Turtles'

Anouschka van de Ven - Stinapa Communications communications at stinapa.org
Wed Jan 6 15:07:52 EST 2016

STINAPA produced a series of short educational video's in 2 languages,
Papiamentu (the local language of the Dutch Antilles), and English versions
for international use:

JUNIOR RANGERS EXPLORE

In order to spread the news of the good work of the Junior Rangers, in
particular their behavior and growing knowledge about our natural
environment, STINAPA Bonaire produced short television programs for
broadcast on the local television stations. These will reach the general
Bonaire population and inform them of the activities of the Junior Rangers
with the aim to positively influence audience behavior.

The episodes are short, about 5 - 10 minutes each, and they feature 2 junior
rangers who explore a certain topic. Through their exploration they discover
and learn many things about nature and the environment on Bonaire and we as
viewers will discover with them. Each episode features an 'expert': a
fisherman, teacher, marine biologist, business owner, etc, who provides the
information the Junior Rangers are after. Additionally, each episode will
include an 'action' element, where the Junior Rangers point out what we as
viewers can do to improve our environment (such as waste separation,
recycling and so on).

Please follow the link below for 'STINAPA Junior Rangers Explore: Sea
Turtles' (duration 6 minutes):

https://vimeo.com/137683616

Enjoy!

Anouschka van de Ven