[Coral-List] Re Thank you ISRS!

Eugene Shinn eugeneshinn at mail.usf.edu
Wed Jan 6 15:45:36 EST 2016

One of my favorite lines from Jimmy Buffet’s song “Fruit Cakes” goes
something like, ”Humans are strange individuals---the Cosmic Baker took
us out of the oven too soon.”I thought of that line while reading about
the heart felt pain and suffering of deciding whether or not to create
more CO2 flying to the next reef conference in order to discuss the
dangers of acidification. But not to worry. We can put it all in
perspective and solve our acid indigestion by remembering the CO2
produced by the faithful who flew to Paris for the recent Climate
Summit. Oh the Webs We weave when we practice to deceive.Gene

--

No Rocks, No Water, No Ecosystem (EAS)
E. A. Shinn, Courtesy Professor