[Coral-List] Reminder: Session #50, 13ICRS: Modeling and computational tools

Dennis Hubbard dennis.hubbard at oberlin.edu
Thu Jan 14 20:06:55 EST 2016

Just to put some interest into all of the advertising for ISRS sessions....
am I correct that the deadline is stated as midnight CST-USA and 0600 GMT
on the 15th. Does everyone on CST (US) realize that to get an abstract in
before 0600 GMT, it actually has to be submitted by 11:59 PM on the 14th?
I'm not sure whether this is the case or someone incorrectly conflated the
end of the 15th with 0600 GMT on the same date.

Does anyone on the list have a definitive knowledge of this? 0600 on the
15th is NOT the 15th in the US?

Thanks,'

Dennis