[Coral-List] [EXTERNAL] USACE used bad science to rule out useful instrument for siltation monitoring

Ulf Erlingsson ceo at lindorm.com
Sat Jan 23 13:34:37 EST 2016

On 2016-01 -23, at 12:24 , Jordan-Sellers, Terri SAJ wrote:

> As I have previously stated, USACE-Jacksonville district NEVER considered your device for monitoring, as the testing for this device had been completed prior to the advertisement of the contract and the device was deemed unable to detect the sediment to the level advertised.

Terry,

This is exactly the point: Their conclusion that the SediMeter was unable to detect the sediment to the level advertised does not hold up to scrutiny. I stand by my instrument and I don't hesitate to say that the USACE report is deceitful. If it's deliberate or not I cannot know, but your reply above clearly shows that it led to the consequence I suspected: It was not being considered.

It was not being considered due to a flawed report. That's the bottom line.

I am know conducting a PROPER study and will publish the results when ready.

Ulf Erlingsson