[Coral-List] FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE INTRODUCING THE CORAL TRIANGLE - AMAZON OF THE OCEAN

johnny langenheim johnnylangenheim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 07:53:14 EST 2016

Dear Friends,

The Coral Triangle <http://thecoraltriangle.com/> is the newly relaunched
online home of all things relating to the world's epicentre of marine
biodiversity - the Amazon of the Oceans. From incredible nature based
tourism experiences to stunning photo essays, travel features and
hard-hitting environmental news stories, The non-profit Coral Triangle site
reveals the treasures of this utterly unique bioregion in the Asia Pacific
- from jaw dropping seascapes to little known dive Meccas, to unique
seafaring cultures...

Uncover the secrets of the richest reefs on earth and plan unforgettable
trips to the remotest corners of the Coral Triangle with our Sustainable
Tourism Portal <http://thecoraltriangle.com/travel>, where we list some of
the most desirable eco lodges, live aboard yachts, dive resorts in the
region - all of them committed to sustainability and conservation.

The Coral Triangle is quickly emerging as a recognised nature based tourism
brand and more broadly as a genuine icon of the natural world - one that
needs protecting. We're here to support this process and the communities,
projects, businesses, students, journalists, photographers and of course
ecosystems that make the Coral Triangle unique.

Please find attached the official press release. I'd be grateful if you
could share with your networks, social media communities and publications.
Please do contact me if you'd like to learn more about the site, or to
discuss partnerships, content sharing opportunities and other
collaborations.

Many thanks,

Johnny Langenheim

--